RNC and DNC Conventions

scatwomb

Reaction score
Will anyone here be going to either the RNC or DNC Conventions later this summer?

The RNC is in Tampa, FL from August 26th-30th and the DNC is in Charlotte, NC on September 1st-6th.

I'm planning on going to both, just trying to gauge who all here is going.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe. I was going to sit around and see if I could move inanimate objects with the sheer power of my thoughts, but I realize that will probably be complete waste of time....

scatwomb

Reaction score
It wouldn't be a waste of time if you COULD move inanimate objects with the sheer power of your thoughts.

The DNC should be fun because of the large Asheville contingent.

We'll see.

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
Will anyone here be going to either the RNC or DNC Conventions later this summer?

The RNC is in Tampa, FL from August 26th-30th and the DNC is in Charlotte, NC on September 1st-6th.

I'm planning on going to both, just trying to gauge who all here is going.
I'm in charlotte for the second time this summer, and I'm watching the police activity ramp up. I have no intention of remaining here any longer than is absolutely necessary. I can only imagine what this place will be like in september. Charlotte police are bad enough on a good day, I expect that during the convention it will be unfun.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads