RIP Steve Joslin

• Thread starter Anastasia FourWinds
  • Start date
A

Anastasia FourWinds

http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Stephen-D.-Joslin-100860979

March 2, 2014

One of the greatest people I ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was a homebum in Newark, DE and he always smiled, his "perma-grin" :p He played in Johny Alcoholic and a few other punk bands before he got Parkinson's.

He had Parkinson's and lung problems and he was talkin about suicide, passed away in a motel room and one of his closest friends found him, with a smile still on his face. He wanted to be cremated and have his ashes scattered at Rehobeth beach but his bitch of a stepmom ditched the ashes and took his ma's inheritance. So it goes. We had a small memorial service for him though. Never let anything get him down. He left behind a lot of broken hearts but he made such a great impact on every single person he met, and he sure as hell changed a lot of lives despite having a rough time himself. He was a true punk, dirty kid, and total badass. There's no words good enough to describe this fucker, so I end my rant.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads