RIP ShaggyDope

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
View attachment 9190 BUTZ, MICHAEL H.; of Waterford, MI; June 20, 2011; age 26. Loving son of Garry and Michele Butz; dear brother of Caylee and Christopher; grandson of Betty Butz (the late Harold), Mary Elizabeth (Patrick) Miller, and the late Marvin Hill; Godson of Larry Butz and Letha Vermillion; also cherished by several aunts and uncles. A Memorial Service will be held Saturday, June 25, 2011, 4 p.m. at the Base Church, 2274 Crescent Lake Road, Waterford. Officiating Pastor Devine Meyers. The family will receive friends at the church Saturday 2 p.m. until time of service. Memorials may be made to Common Ground. Online guestbook
www.modetzfuneralhomes.com
Arrangements by the RIVERSIDE CHAPEL, Simpson-Modetz Funeral Home, Waterford, MI.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
what the fuck? are you serious? shaggy died?

what happened?

me and farmer john (who is also recently deceased) took him on his first hop. Shag and i and a local friend were going to go on a little trip pretty soon!

this is two road dogs in a span of one fucking month! what the hell.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
fuck, and i just got on here to find a message from him about hoppin out together. what the fuck. :(

menu

Reaction score
he was on here yeah? I think I remember having some good chats with him

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads