Rip q | Squat the Planet

Rip q

Feral

Reaction score
Q was a good guy that I met in Nola years ago and I guess Denver was his final destination here in this realm. He will be missed by many people all over the nation. RIP my friend.

TGandChunk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
??
Q was awesome, really nice guy, fun to drink with. We used to trade
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
boudreaux&thibodeaux jokes...
How the hell did this happen? I just saw him in Colorado last summer.

=(

Trim

Reaction score
Im not sure how it happened, i was hanging out with him in boulder in early july, he left a few days before me, I ran into my friend 7 in NOLA and she had hopped through kansas with him, when i got back to colorado in like october or november i heard about it. He was one of the good travelers

Answer

Reaction score
Q was a brother to me. He took care of me when I was running from the navy when I was 17. I loved that kid. I can't believe this. Too many of us die way too young. RIP Q.

Nana

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't seen Q in years. We hopped outta LittleRrock w/ a 30 rack and the bull caught us in Marion AR. He let us go, but pointed at Q and said, "Whatever that guys been drinkin', don't give him anymore! Now get outta my yard!" Miss ya bro.

Fwingnut

Reaction score
I met a dude who was rid'n with em in Belen NM right after this happened. He told me Q was surfin a grainer one min, gone the next. I guess someone went back to look for him and found out the news.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads