RIP Jimbo.

leaves

Reaction score
I spent the last month traveling all over the state with Jimbo and Brutus. I met him in November shortly after Freddy (of the band Whiskey Revenant) died and we made a plan to travel by train through the whole east coast of Florida. We raised hell from Jacksonville to South Beach and back again. Last day I saw him alive was Dec 27. New years eve I got a call saying this bum in Jacksonville gave him fent and hes in the hospital. The most fucked up part is I know for a fact he had narcan on him the last time I saw him. The bum just left him there while he suffocated from hypoxia, causing irreversible brain damage.
He taught me a lot about life on the road and life in general.
His family is trying to gather funds for a proper burial. If you want to donate to them, the gofundme link is below.
James Workman (Jimbo), organized by Kayla Sewell - https://www.gofundme.com/f/james-workman-jimbo?utm_campaign=p_lico%20share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&fbclid=IwAR0jfP_AG0EYgRXR_6jP8BLg9TDWaUDiFh24uWTSoI-i7_MA30JHxH_If1I

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-11 4.17.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 4.17.50 PM.png
    324 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot 2023-01-11 4.26.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 4.26.36 PM.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry for your/his family's loss. I saw this post, and I've just split ways with another dude named Jimbo, I thought it might been him.

Reactions: leaves

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads