rip casey | Squat the Planet

rip casey

cricket

Reaction score
We didnt really know eachother to well but i hope yer in a better place. And i gave yer dog to a good home. frieght trains are dangerous kids please have fun but be mindfull of your suroundings.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
can you describe this person better....give a link to an obituary...or post a picture

K

Kim Chee

We didnt really know eachother to well but i hope yer in a better place. And i gave yer dog to a good home. frieght trains are dangerous kids please have fun but be mindfull of your suroundings.

This is a great way to alarm everybody out there who knows a Casey. So since you don't have his "handle" do you have a description? Does he have face tats? A dog that drools everywhere? Some other identifying feature/behavior? How did you hear about this information Cricket? Either way, whichever Casey this is, RIP.

cricket

Reaction score
allright sorry folks it wouldnt let me post till recently. ugh i only knew her around the slabs (slab city) and that day she came out to the train yard. best description i can give is a bigger short bull dike girl kinda juggalette blonde mowhawk. she had 2 dogs one named kingdom a big pit and another named simba a chihuahua. thats the only thing i know about her.

AlyBlackout

Reaction score
Sounds like alot of the bitches (sorry this is just how I feel about slab women) out there. But I am sorry for the loss of someone. A life lost is never good. If you know of the paper it may be in cause someone getting hit by a train in a small town (especially near the slabs) will hit the paper. RIP Casey. Hope you are free of all burdens that weighed you down.

Auto

Reaction score
Yeah, I had met her in the Slabs as well, she had a very large headed pitbull. She was in Ocean Beach before the slabs if that helps anyone out with knowing if it's the Casey you knew or not.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads