RIP Bill G. | Squat the Planet

RIP Bill G.

nickt29

Reaction score
I only hung out with bill for a total of 4 days just about a month ago in portland, but i didnt take long for me too see how sweet of a guy he was or how bright or energetic he was. made alot of memories with him in just 4 days, and im not gonna forget them. currently our freind sarah has his dog, sequoia, and im going to be helping her get sequoia back to bills family in new jersey, where he was originally from. he was riding a suicide well, south out of eugene and apparently fell near oakridge oregon, between kfalls and eugene.

im still lookin for a picture of him.
William E. GAESTEL Jr. Obituary: View William GAESTEL's Obituary by The Record and Herald News

Body Found Near Train Tracks on Highway 58 | KEZI

rest in peace buddy, well miss you.

caterpillager

Reaction score
he was the best friend anyone could have ever had. knew him for 12 years, we were together on the road for about 3 years. not a fucking hour goes by where i don't think of him. his spirit is with me forever. i'm going to be putting some of his ashes in a memorial tattoo pretty soon. it doesn't stop hurting ever, time just numbs the ache...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads