RIP Anna | Squat the Planet

RIP Anna

vagabond719r

Reaction score
Yep, so my dog died on April 3rd, 2011. Take care out there as your energy flows through the universal void. I'm gonna make some Ho Chi Minh sandals and use her collar and leash for the straps. She was a bad ass dog, and I mean that in the sense that she could jump a 6 ft privacy fence. Although I had a leash, she didn't need it. She walked with me and ran wild when walking through all the open areas. All she ever needed was my time and patience but a cancerous infection practically dissolved her knee and spread to her stomach and then into her lungs and she just left this plane of existence. Later, Anna.

Nelco

Reaction score
dude
i'm sorry

Nelco

Reaction score
View attachment 24070
This baby needs a partner.
We feed her.
I walk her sometimes.
Family won't let me have her.
She's got a mazzy personality.
Healthy.
Probably about a year old.
Msg me if you want her.
Dude's yard she sleeps in, doesn't feed her or anything..we do.
She's sweet.
Silly.
Haven't heard her bark.
Afraid of cats.

E

Earth

He doesn't feed her??
That's grounds for violence.
I got my dog Loki from someone who was neglecting her.
Claimed she rescued her - which while she did save Loki from being put to death - I saved Loki from a life of neglect...
Neglect is worse than death.
Hope you can find a home for this dog you are helping, as i'm maxed out with animals here.
You are a good soul.......

Nagrom

Reaction score
its always sad when a friend passes, dog or human. i saved my dog from a really shity kid when she was 10 weeks. now shes 3 and is the best dog i could ever ask for. im sorry your dog died.

E

Earth

I'm saddend to read about the passing of your dog... Sorry about the previous post, I was focused on something I had just previously read and lost track of the original topic here. Man, I can't even begin to imagine how you feel, as I know I would be pretty broken up if my dog passed away, as she is the best friend I've ever had.... may she rest in peace and live in your heart forever.

Needles

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. I got my baby girl Soma from some tweakers in Berkeley when she was 3 months. They couldn't remember to get themselves food and water much less provide for her, they ran her next to a bike all night and were trying to make her a fighting dog since she's a pit mix. She's 3 now and she is my world, I don't know what I'd do without her. She was a fuckin trooper on the street, and she's adjusted alright to being in a house now. The only thing she doesn't do well with is when I leave. My dog is the best person I know. My deepest condolences to you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads