Restless and Itchy

Juerito

Reaction score
What's up Squat the Planet :) my name is Codi.

I have a tick in my spine telling me to leave, to go see the world beyond a 30 mile radius, to live like I know I'll die in less than 100 years. I've been working around my small yuppie college shithole for five years after dropping out of high school, catering to kids who not only have their life laid out in front of them free of charge, but act like it too. Going deeper and deeper in debt, watching my bank account fall further and further in the negative, I'm finding out how the system that everybody swears by swiftly fucks you over.

It's time to go.
I have one year to kill, no money, and I'm doing it in style.

So I bought a backpack and a sleeping bag, I leave in one month, and I'm so fucking excited. At first, I was kind of weary of the idea and the dangers out of my cushy twin sized bed, bong, and TV that I melt in to every night. Basically I'm only afraid of people fucking with me. But then, I found this website and I see that everyone out there isn't so bad. You're all lovely ass people, and I can't wait to meet you. I have no destination in mind, and I plan on wandering wherever my soul drags me. I trust myself and my instincts, which is all I have. Oh yeah, and my flute :)

If anyone has any advice, hit me with it, 'cause Buddha knows I need it.
Call me Guero

Reaction score
What's up Squat the Planet :) my name is Codi.

I have a tick in my spine telling me to leave, to go see the world beyond a 30 mile radius, to live like I know I'll die in less than 100 years. I've been working around my small yuppie college shithole for five years after dropping out of high school, catering to kids who not only have their life laid out in front of them free of charge, but act like it too. Going deeper and deeper in debt, watching my bank account fall further and further in the negative, I'm finding out how the system that everybody swears by swiftly fucks you over.

It's time to go.
I have one year to kill, no money, and I'm doing it in style.

So I bought a backpack and a sleeping bag, I leave in one month, and I'm so fucking excited. At first, I was kind of weary of the idea and the dangers out of my cushy twin sized bed, bong, and TV that I melt in to every night. Basically I'm only afraid of people fucking with me. But then, I found this website and I see that everyone out there isn't so bad. You're all lovely ass people, and I can't wait to meet you. I have no destination in mind, and I plan on wandering wherever my soul drags me. I trust myself and my instincts, which is all I have. Oh yeah, and my flute :)

If anyone has any advice, hit me with it, 'cause Buddha knows I need it.
Call me Guero
Welcome to StP U'll find we're all a little nuts but that what makes us great. You will find TONS of info here. And a travel buddy or two.. welcome, enjoy, N happy trails!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ha - cool intro and welcome to STP. Glad you found us and are enjoying all that we have to offer. Hope you have fun and stay safe (of course I have to say that) when out there and ENJOY!.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads