"Research Chemicals"

cport420

Reaction score
Grow weed, cacti, mushrooms,dmt,lsa,opies or any other tried and true natural drug. Lots of these so called drugs are worse in side effects and can be unpredictable.

Reactions: p4r4d0x and Weston

Weston

Reaction score
Research Chemicals are basically just new drugs. Calling them RC's is a way to sell them without saying, "Hey, buy these drugs!" Some of them are alright and some might make you feel uneasy... They are new so the side effects are unknown. Cancer, limbs falling off, etc could happen. Know this - DOx chemicals (DOM, DOB, DOC, DOI) last a long time and a 24 hour peak of tripping and rolling is common. You can research the research chemicals on Erowid. I would like to try MXE which is like K but manufactured for recreational use, 2C-B which is said to be similar to E and LSD but also unlike either one, and maybe some others. Just use caution. cport420 makes a good point about unpredictability and the classic tried and true drugs are well documented so you know what you're getting yourself into with them.

Check out these two books - PIHKAL and TIHKAL. These are "Classics" from the man known as the "Father of Ecstasy".

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Research Chemicals are basically just new drugs. Calling them RC's is a way to sell them without saying, "Hey, buy these drugs!" Some of them are alright and some might make you feel uneasy... They are new so the side effects are unknown. Cancer, limbs falling off, etc could happen. Know this - DOx chemicals (DOM, DOB, DOC, DOI) last a long time and a 24 hour peak of tripping and rolling is common. You can research the research chemicals on Erowid. I would like to try MXE which is like K but manufactured for recreational use, 2C-B which is said to be similar to E and LSD but also unlike either one, and maybe some others. Just use caution. cport420 makes a good point about unpredictability and the classic tried and true drugs are well documented so you know what you're getting yourself into with them.

Check out these two books - PIHKAL and TIHKAL. These are "Classics" from the man known as the "Father of Ecstasy".

MXE is fucking wild dude. Don't fucking do it.

3rdEyeVision

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
To clarify the term "research chemicals": RCs are simply things that haven't had any research done on them at all or are currently being researched but dont have fully conclusive results. They are these modern day odd combinations of multiple different traits from differnent kinds of drugs. For example: I did one called "methoxetamine" which is a derivative of ketamine and 3-meo-pcp and something else. So it was "designed" to take the good traits from those separate drugs and combine them. Hence why they're also called "designer drugs". It was probably the dumbest thing I've ever experimented with as as far as safety and enjoyability of the experience goes. For me, it was terrifying. Research chemicals are risky and pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. Even if it is labelled as whatever research chemical it's supposed to be, it might not even be that. It could be something completely bad for you that you have no idea what you just snorted or ate. I still couldn't tell you if I actually did MXE because technically I don't know. I mean the shit was sent overseas from like fucking UK or some shit to my buddies place. It's a grey market money-maker by all these underground chemists who quite frankly don't give a fuck about the safety of the people they are selling it to. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody and I am lucky to be alive. 2C's are NOT research chemicals by true definition. They are a family of psychedelic phenethylamines that are all naturally occuring. Alexander Shulgin extracted pretty much all that are known of right now and wrote a book on them explaining how to extract them and his experiences on them all. He did the same thing with Tryptamines. The books are called: PiHKAL and TiHKAL. He's one of the greatest chemists to ever live and he put his body and mind to the test by ingesting everything he extracted from super small to medium to MEGA doses and being able to record in detail everything so you can get the general idea. I have done what was supposedly 2C-B (again it's impossible to know exactly what your getting and the purity when it's a tiny ass vial of white powder) and it was amazing. Laid down in the middle of the corn field in my old back yard with a buddy and all of the stars were glowing brighter than I'd ever seen them before and they just danced and put on a show for us. But it is very short lived. After you peak it's over pretty much, not really a come down. That's what I discovered and heard from others as well. To get the most out of your 2C experience I recommend eating it, then when you come up to the peak, take a bump and fucking BLAST OFF!!! You'll thank me for that one. But anyways, stay the fuck away from all those weird ass RC's and that synthetic weed shit called "spice" or "K-2". All of that shit will kill you.

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

Dolphin

Reaction score
I've done them quite a few times at least twenty, pretty much the ones all mentioned here. They were definitely fun while it lasted but my mind can't take that stuff anymore. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but if you're interested go for it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads