Reporting in from Raeford

TwiceFooledDiego

Reaction score
Yo hey everyone, my name is Diego, and I gotta say, I'm pretty excited!

I've been squatting at my parents place for an embarrassing amount of time after high school, but pretty soon i'll be heading out and making use of some skills I'll for sure be bad at to get to lucrative environs. The goal is to get good at a menagerie of skills to the point where I can not only keep myself afloat, but to use them to fuel a decked out super-van and truly live in style and comfort. That's the dream, but i'll be taking it one step at a time. Small victories have gotten me the courage to get my head where its at, and i'm counting on both small victories and insightful failures to get me where I want to be.

I don't have much else to say, other than hello!

Reactions: Matt Derrick
D

Deleted member 125

one time i squatted with my parents for about 16 years straight. easiest squat ive ever lived in, it had electricity, running water, internet and the fridge was never filled with bags of human shit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads