Reported content: Post in thread 'Getting paid to squat.'

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Post in thread 'Getting paid to squat.' by Greeneyedgoddess has been reported by Matt Derrick. Reason given:
mods ignore this im reporting so i can track a bug later on

Content being reported:
Right so, I'm so mother fucking awesome I get paid to squat. The bank pays me to get the fuck out, hahahahaha. Figure that shit out if you're for real, it's a nice sum of cash. You can PM me for more info, but I can smell an oogle from a mile away. And I have to admit, sometimes it's hard to deal with the stench around here lately.
I stumbled upon this just at the right time. I need advice. My friend who I rent a room from has been in the eviction process for months, regardless of the moratorium. More things came into play like her threatening the 80 year old slumlord she rents from via text repeatedly (not cool). But it is what it is. Regardless she assured court she’d be out by 1.19.2021. She’s half moved so when she leaves she told me to stay. I have nowhere to go and I am not listed on any court papers or eviction papers. That being said I have established residency and receive my mail here. Research looks like I can stay here until the landlord finds out my name, serves me, pays an attorney, etc. Or I see some owners decide to go the cash for keys route. Any pointers, advice? I’m a little nervous about the initial day the owner tries to come back after the 19th and the locks are changed, she can’t get in, and actually realizes she has a squatter. I’ve never been on the lease and she doesn’t have my name or phone number. Advice please guys?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads