reintroduction

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
I joined squat the planet early 2013 but didn't hit the road until July 2014 a few months ago - I learned a ton on this forum and have used it as a resource in meeting people - it was a good forum to lurk for a sheltered Mormon kid completely detached from the underground.

I hitched for two months in Cali, Oregon, and Washington. Spent time squatting in Portland, as a dirty hippie on Mt. Shasta and a punk in Oakland. Became involved in the trimmigrant scene in NorCal and randomly met an offgrid anarchist blacksmith homesteader who let me join his pack on his land on the redwood coast. I'm an apprentice now and am primarily working on making knives and woodsman\traveler equipment. Still very fresh to the road but already love it much more than my angsty teen suburban heart could've imagined!

I plan on selling art and things to save for a fixable motorcycle and rubber tramp the americas, hopefully with a cool roaddog!

For now, I'm off the 101 about 10 miles from the Oregon border on the Cali side, we're always down to meet wayfarers so don't be shy about visitin'!

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
I joined squat the planet early 2013 but didn't hit the road until July 2014 a few months ago - I learned a ton on this forum and have used it as a resource in meeting people - it was a good forum to lurk for a sheltered Mormon kid completely detached from the underground.

I hitched for two months in Cali, Oregon, and Washington. Spent time squatting in Portland, as a dirty hippie on Mt. Shasta and a punk in Oakland. Became involved in the trimmigrant scene in NorCal and randomly met an offgrid anarchist blacksmith homesteader who let me join his pack on his land on the redwood coast. I'm an apprentice now and am primarily working on making knives and woodsman\traveler equipment. Still very fresh to the road but already love it much more than my angsty teen suburban heart could've imagined!

I plan on selling art and things to save for a fixable motorcycle and rubber tramp the americas, hopefully with a cool roaddog!

For now, I'm off the 101 about 10 miles from the Oregon border on the Cali side, we're always down to meet wayfarers so don't be shy about visitin'!
blacksmith eh, pretty cool man, u know a cool website, check out: castlekeep.co.uk - its the "baron" rob miller from amebix, dude makes swords , scabbards, jewelery and other awesome stuff in scotland

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads