Really now? Hey tharr.

Staralar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright so- I'm pretty much the shyest mother fucker you'll ever meet. But I've been homeless on & off for the past three years of my life. I started in the East, & ended up in the West coast. As of right now my only real goal is to experience life to the fullest & try my hardest to figure out who the hell I "really" am. Although I suppose that everyone's been there.

Train hopping is always something I've wanted to do, but most of my friends are just home bums that chill around downtown NYC or Seattle... & so there for, never really make it anywhere.

I'm leaving to Utah in a week to meet up with an old friend of mine & continue on my way to Idaho to visit a couple old associates of mine. After that it's on to Cali & then Arizona. Huzzah for back tracking, but if anyone is in- or near the surrounding areas- let's meet up. I'm always down for new people.

<333

Reactions: todd

Staralar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
:] Sounds good, as of right now; my boy & I are just trying to concentrate on getting the rest of our shit together [I no longer have a backpack] & getting the fuck out of Washington.

I mean, Seattle's an amazing place... but I need warmer weather. <3

Staralar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't get me wrong, I prefer over cast skies any day to sunshine that beats down on the back of your neck & burns your ears...

but when it comes to sleeping outside & not being prepared? Warmer weather is preferred. xD

Staralar

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
xD To each their own I suppose, I first went there when I was eight- & realized there's no place I'd rather be... but then again, I personally can only be in one place for so long. >____<

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads