Ready to leave home and go wherever | Squat the Planet

Ready to leave home and go wherever

Kenada

Reaction score
Corona virus caused me to lose my job, my car and gave me a want to drop everything and go. I was talking to a friend and she told me about this site. And that's why I'm here, dont even know what I should be doing.
If you’re looking for a road partner Im leaving around June 1st

Reaction score
Website
www.betterworldblog.xyz
Corona virus caused me to lose my job, my car and gave me a want to drop everything and go. I was talking to a friend and she told me about this site. And that's why I'm here, dont even know what I should be doing.
Get a good backpack. Walmart sells surprisingly good ones. Lurk on the forum a lot and pick up all the tips you can.

Reactions: SlimJim

Dr Mountain Dew

Reaction score
I am in the same boat thinking about going to slab city
I'm considering Slab City also. The summer will suck because of the heat but it may be the best time to get a good spot while everyone is up North. I hear they torch peoples trailers while they're at the store if they cause any problems. Its the wild west out there haha. I would like to find some people to combine camps and help each other out. Where are you located right now? I'm in Gilbert, AZ

D

Deleted member 125

I'm considering Slab City also. The summer will suck because of the heat but it may be the best time to get a good spot while everyone is up North. I hear they torch peoples trailers while they're at the store if they cause any problems. Its the wild west out there haha. I would like to find some people to combine camps and help each other out. Where are you located right now? I'm in Gilbert, AZ

You might find that some if the things youv heard about slab city are nothing more than rumors or huge over exaggerations made by people who dont spend alot of time there.

Theres more than a couple threads about alab city on this forum that might be worth checking out so you are at least somewhat prepared.

Dr Mountain Dew

Reaction score
You might find that some if the things youv heard about slab city are nothing more than rumors or huge over exaggerations made by people who dont spend alot of time there.

Theres more than a couple threads about alab city on this forum that might be worth checking out so you are at least somewhat prepared.

Thx bud

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads