re - introduction: musician from buffalo, ny

motherslug

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey folks. every time i've tried to communicate anything other than train infromation on this board, it has been poorly recieved / not understood. perhaps it had something to do with the strangeness of the place i was staying. this should be easy to understand.
my name's john. some people call me john the gentleman, or gentleman. i record trains and other unique samples, make music using whatever equipment i can find, sing, write something like poetry, write words, perform spoken word, do absurd performance art things, etc. when traveling, i prefer hanging out at a coffeehouse and having interesting conversations over sitting in a squat, getting drunk, and fighting. although i have nothing against the latter in moderation (sans the fighting.)
right now, i'm planning to travel to pitsburgh ---> somewhere --->new orleans---> ??? then perhaps
--->austin--->west coast --->hi - line--->buffalo.
i'll be using this board to share information and stories, to receive inspiration, and inquire knowledge that may help me move from place to place, if needed. thank you for reading - JtG

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads