Rambling. Rawr. Fuck the modern society and this current era we live in. | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Rambling. Rawr. Fuck the modern society and this current era we live in.

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
Old thread, and I'm new, so sorry for bumping this but it struck a chord despite it just being some stoner rambling (Truthfully, from his heart. Drugs will do that.) last year. The world does not belong to anyone. It don't belong to self entitled cops that try to enforce it, it don't belong to me, you, or the stupid politicians running it. It doesn't even belong to everyone. It just is. We are gonna run her into the ground eventually. Fuck zombies, aliens, comets, disease, or nukes. We are gonna use it up somewhere down the line.

Sometimes I wish towns we're just where we raised our kids. If you we're pregnant, or had a family than you could live in the town free of charge as long as you worked. You know, like outposts? Families would be outfitted with shelters to call their own, food, water, education and what not (as long as they contributed to the society they would get everything they needed or wanted). But once you we're grown and educated in the ways of the world you would go on to live nomadically. Once you we're old you'd be treated as a king, as the world's teachers, and you'd be the proprietors of the towns. While you we're on you're own you'd just travel, live and learn. Trains would be more prevalent, and the primary source of mechanical travel. Civilization would be more sporadic, but overall better. Energy wouldn't be as used up as it is, or will be. Nature would envelope the earth.

It would be like if the Native Americans had taken over the world 200 years ago. We'd be one with the earth, not one with ourselves. Stuck in this rotten apple, struggling everyday, getting tackled. It sounds fantastical, and probably wouldn't work by any stretch, but that's my ideal earth. It's just fucked up how these governments think they can call it their own, and they don't even do a very good job of maintaining it or their people. It's fucked, and saddens me. Kids starve. Kids die everyday for greedy white rich assholes. Even the middle class is responsible. Many of you, on this site, know that a human doesn't need much to be happy or survive.Yet, somehow these fat ass 9 to 5ers drive SUVs (with one person in them), watch their TVs, and eat like gluttons every night. Cops treat us like worthless shit heads when they are no better than the crack slingers they arrest. The public school system casts aside troubled kids and praises the ones willing to get a 4.0 and do their homework.

I was personally held back and expelled from a few schools despite being just as (I'd say if not more so, but I believe that everyone is equal in some respects) smart and capable as the rest of my class. They just got rid of me because they thought I was too much work. I just needed help and they wouldn't give it to me... My own mother pushed me out of her life because she's been brainwashed by this civilization... It breaks my heart how cruel we people can be, myself included. We steal, lie, and cheat on each other daily. We are all guilty.

EDIT: And to the people saying to "Just live your life, maaan..." He is. He and I are simply just speaking our minds on how this world is run by it's so called "owners". Humans are like an abusive step-father. We come in at night, with whiskey on our breath, and scream at and beat Mother Nature. All while the Earth is kept awake at night from a touch of tough lovin' from above. It's fucking sick and twisted, and me and the OP are allowed to be sick and tired of it if we want. Don't mean I let these thoughts affect my day to day, by any means. Hell, just like any other human my day to day affects me more than anything.

Reactions: barefootinbabylon

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads