Raleigh, NC. This is no place for me

adanisback

Reaction score
Sup guys, I'm a freshmen at State who since he got here can't help by wanting to drop out. It wasn't past the first week of school and I already had started thinking of dropping out, fuck money, fuck the government and fuck society. All are things I can not relate to at all.

Since I was young i already had a mindset that I guess led me into wanting to drop out, just travel the world with nothing living life, absolutely free.

The reason I'm not gone yet, is I am not prepared at all, i dont even own a good enough pack to bring along with me. I found this website a couple days ago and i haven't stopped browsing it since so I must be on the right track eh? haha The right track in terms of learning information.

Question though: When did you guys drop out? Did you feel you were ready or just dropped? Either way I know i won't be in Raleigh much longer.

trenwren

Reaction score
I'm going to NC State next year, but if I had the chance, I'd get the F*CK outta here, outta NC, outta this Babylonian lifestyle. Take your chance, dude. I'm the single parent of a young child, so I can't. But you CAN! I used to live FREE, and it is the sh|t. Take your chance! School/work is soul-sucking nonsense. If I can find another way, I sure will. Anyhow, good luck on your journey, and if you're still around here at this point (I see your post was over a month ago), write me, & I can intro you to some down folks in Raleigh if you'd like.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads