Rackbone From SEA

Rackbone

Reaction score
Stoppin by to introduce myself. This is my second Journey and I plan to drift and look for work along the way. I mostly walk and hitch, but train-hoppin is something I wanna learn. I'm currently in Idaho working on getting my ID and maybe finding a little work.

I'm trying to learn how to fish and hunt as well. Any advice or resources would be fantastic.

I'm not new to this lifestyle, I've been homeless on and off for years, I'm also coming out of a bad addiction to Dat Heron, IV. The reason why I say this, Is that I look green as hell, but I've been around and just want to put that out there.

If you're going my way and want a fuckin buddy, hit me up and we can do it. here is a map of my current and past travels.

http://tinyurl.com/qc7ppwa

Art101

Reaction score
If you are looking for work I would say bounce up to Boise I know Bogus Basin is hiring for the winter.Its a decent place to work and Boise has some decent places to say.Napa is kinda a hole.It is a good place to catch out to Portland or to SLC.IF ya want more info mess. me.

Reactions: Tude

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
Welcome brother , I hear you on your third paragraph there, but I don't think most people on here pas judgment without knowing any facts but whoever does puck em,, I've been around alot too and never hopped either, really want to as well, so where you planning o toin to after you et your I. d.? ;you ever come to mass anytime this year and next you go a friend, stay up my man

Reactions: Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Glad you joined and I am glad to hear of your travel goals and getting over your past hurdles. I'm hoping you do get to meet up with some of the many traveling people here. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads