raccoons

hshh

Reaction score
i was in daytona beach florida last year. i woke up to thinking a cat was walking on me behind an abanoned motel... i open my eyes and its a huge raccoon sniffing my face! i threw it off of me, it just stared at me with cute sad eyes and i ran into the street barefoot freaking out. after about a half hour it ventured a little ways away after sniffing out my gear and i grabbed my shit and ran

Eager

Reaction score
Adopt a cat or dog or rat; don't enslave a wild, free animal so you can fulfill some bullshit dream of having a raccoon as pet because you think its punk or kitschy or whatever the fuck. Want to hang out with raccoons? Sleep in the woods with a bag of trash, and see how long you last.

• Agree
Reactions: wokofshame
E

Earth

Completely agree.
Its one thing if wild animals frequent where one lives, but it is always wrong to remove them from their natural habitat....

Last edited by a moderator:

Shakou

Reaction score
My friend, Dunkin, has a pet raccoon named Macy. He found her in his dad's barn when she was just a few weeks old, apparently abandoned by the mother. So he raised her, initially with the intent to let her go, but that didn't happen LOL! She's essentially like having a dog on crack.

P

Pheonix

I've looked into buying a full-blooded wolf once, I found a farm in OK that breeds, raises and sells, wolves, coons and skunks (even albino skunks). The skunks and coons where reasonably priced but the wolves were around $1200. Eventually I found a free dog on craigslist that is almost 50% wolf. I think a quick google search for "raccoon breeder" would help to find your future buddy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads