r/vagabond right wing safespace

big freight ting

Reaction score
Only been reading r/vagabond because I'm bored as hell, recently some bigots came and trash talked trans people then went on a big "my freedom of speech" rant after they got banned. Now it seems like the sub has turn into a chan board talking about the "sjws and reptilians". Hucksta is seemingly supporting it and talking of banning the moderator who banned the Nazis.

Sorry if this is unwanted drama, I just find it pretty fucking gross.

• Sad
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
People who are concerned there is hate speech going on should report the posters/page directly to reddit, if they are really that concerned about the content.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix
D

Deleted member 28239

My side account got permabanned for "trolling" because I made a sarcastic comment in response to someone doing the "git a jerb" thing. R/vagabond is kinda a joke but it's a good place to get eyes on art/writing.

Reactions: Romanriff

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Man, things were way easier when everyone could just hate each other in real life....
no shit. before the social media trolling, keyboard warriors, etc.....if you had beef with someone, you'd meet in the woods behind school to fight it out.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I made a post in that reddit thread mostly to point out that @Hobo Huck does indeed ban people for disagreeing with him, not just once in a while but has pretty much built a reputation on it outside the /r/vagabond community, so all the 'huck was so much more fair' is either bullshit or the new management is fucking up harder than I ever could have imagined.

I feel like this belongs in nomadic culture, so im going to move this thread there.

• Useful
Reactions: Coywolf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads