R.I.P. the Great Robin Williams.. | Squat the Planet

R.I.P. the Great Robin Williams..

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Just found out. Totally floored me. I am in shock.

Reactions: p4r4d0x

professorjpj

Reaction score
The LAST time I cried for a celebrity death was 1982! The GREAT and funniest man of all time died! John Belushi! As irony would have it, Robin Williams was one of the last people to see John alive(aside from his killer, Kathy).. And now, all these years later, Robin is worth some tears as well..
ALso I was VERY upset recently when Harold Ramis died!! A ghostbuster! Now WHO are we gonna call?

Reactions: eske silver

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
merged the two threads. man, yeah, some surprising shit. i was starting to think this guy would live forever.

randef

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad he suicided, even second attempt I hear. such a hack (as an actor). his pre-90s, non-impressions were golden though.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm glad he suicided, even second attempt I hear.

You're an asshole. And when you've "suicided" we'll all breathe a collective sigh of relief. Moron.

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Wah wah wah Blah blah blah whine whine whine me me me boobs, tits, dongs, wangers. I eat my own fart stickers, tiddledeehee!

What is the fucking point of you?

Reactions: wrkrsunite

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
our opinion of some guy conflicts. realize subjectivity and eat a xanax .

realize you're a prick and eat a ban hammer.

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
Matt obviously this guy was a complete idiot with terrible taste but i can't help but wonder if banning him for this wasn't a bit of an overreaction ( if this is all he did). Ive always thought you used good reserved judgement in banning fools and obviously its your site but if you go to banning every crusty kid who has some idiotic shit to say you may be cutting off your nose to spite your website. Plus I wanted to flame the fucker some more. Just wondering?

professorjpj

Reaction score
Matt obviously this guy was a complete idiot with terrible taste but i can't help but wonder if banning him for this wasn't a bit of an overreaction ( if this is all he did). Ive always thought you used good reserved judgement in banning fools and obviously its your site but if you go to banning every crusty kid who has some idiotic shit to say you may be cutting off your nose to spite your website. Plus I wanted to flame the fucker some more. Just wondering?
Eventually, we ALWAYS get what we deserve!! That's my personal belief.. If someones a REAL douchebag, I said they are definitely banworthy!! Good riddance to bad rubbish

K

Kim Chee

I'm in the "ostracize, abuse, torture and laugh at him before banning crowd."

I feel sad for anybody who is feeling so much pain that they consider suicide an option.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads