R.I.P Thai Shepard - Flagtown, AZ

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I was just looking over this forum and saw no obit for one of my friends that died a couple years ago. Thai Shepard was an awesome dude from Flagstaff, Arizona. A musician, traveler, and crazy 40 drinkin' mofuka, he was a staple in the local seen of Flagstaff. Dude survived falling through a freight train car, losing a leg and part of his hand, just to be hit by some jackass driver in Phoenix, AZ. Wreck 13 fucking rules, and flag-town hater-haters for life. Hope yer doing well, wherever you are!

K

Kim Chee

rip Thai Shepard.

Do you know any other names he may have gone by?

That is a lot of detail to give regarding the mode of death.

Was there any news coverage?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I dont know any other names he might have gone by, unfortunately. I only knew him as Thai. Here's a picture of him. I couldnt find any news coverage on it.
11119704_10153454690779123_1373585410405170499_o.jpg

K

Kim Chee

Sorry for your loss.

http://www.bowlingfuneralhome.com/home/index.cfm/obituaries/view/fh_id/15034/id/3046289

David Tyler Shepherd
Born: May 05, 1993
Died: April 27, 2013

Viewing
After 6:00 PM Thursday, May 2nd, at Bowling Funeral Home

Service:
2:00 PM Friday, May 3rd, in the Bowling Funral Home Chapel

Burial:
Shepherd Family Cemetery at London, KY

David Tyler Shepherd, age 19, passed away Saturday. He was the son of Michael and Melinda Shepherd and the husband of Mary Smolter Shepherd of Lily, Kentucky. He was the brother of Ashley and Justin Shepherd of Lily and Brian Shepherd of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He was the grandson of Arvil and Margie Young of Shepherdsville, Kentucky and Carolyn Joseph of London and the great grandson of Willard Akers.

Funeral services for David Tyler Shepherd will be conducted at 2:00 PM Friday at Bowling Funeral home with Billy Burke officiating.

The family will receive friends at Bowling Funeral Home after 6:00 PM Thursday.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads