queerz? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

queerz?

wombatt

Reaction score
Website
nogodsnomasterz.tumblr.com
Fuck being labeled gay, bi or straight. Why do we have to label everybody? Just be who you are rather you are gay, bi, or straight. Have fun and be safe.
Sure, that would be nice but the whole world is constantly labeling each other and if people who are already singled out and marginalized have an identity they can hold on to and feel like they are not alone it can make the world feel a little less isolating and bring power back to the people who's desires are branded as wrong, weird or abnormal.

Preacher

Reaction score
Fuck being labeled gay, bi or straight. Why do we have to label everybody? Just be who you are rather you are gay, bi, or straight. Have fun and be safe.
Um.....makes it a tad easier to hookup with who you're attracted to, wouldn't you say?

Kal

Reaction score
Sure, that would be nice but the whole world is constantly labeling each other and if people who are already singled out and marginalized have an identity they can hold on to and feel like they are not alone it can make the world feel a little less isolating and bring power back to the people who's desires are branded as wrong, weird or abnormal.
Now that I think about it I can see why you all label each other for one you are not alone and two there is power in numbers and three you are never isolated. What I was trying to say is fuck people who single you all out.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score

Holy shit. Well freaking said.

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
Queer transchick, Queer as fuck, I'm a RainQueer.

mateoboliviano

Reaction score
Gay as the day is long. I don't use queer for a number of reasons, mostly because what someone said above about it being so broad and spectrum. It feels overly complicated and abstract to me. If someone really wants to know about my sexual preference/orientation and needs it spelled out I like to be blunt. Either I say "I'm gay" or "I like guys". For me, my sexual preference/orientation feels very fixed, where I see queer as this kinda entirely gray area. Fine for other people, but doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads