queerz?

Pinky

Reaction score
transfem but i present androgynously / genderqueer / as a vaguely rly rly fem guy. Didn't have to go any farther to not be dysphoric, (so far) which is awesome. I've been on hrt for 9 months so im comfortable with my appearance.

Also bi. So yeah, I'm queerrr as fuuuuuuck!

Reactions: xpolx

Ztormbringer

Reaction score
Website
ztormbringer
Yeah I'm there also. I never refer to myself as queer. I also don't say I'm lesbian either- I don't really consider myself lesbian..sooooo yeah. Usually people refer to me as les but that is their label not mine. I just describe what I'm into in GRAPHIC fucking detail, usually offend the fuck out of some people but HEY, at least they get a pretty fucking clear view of my sexuality LOL
I prefer to say "I'm just Sexual", no hyphens or prefixes or suffixes.

Ztormbringer

Reaction score
Website
ztormbringer
Um.....makes it a tad easier to hookup with who you're attracted to, wouldn't you say?
Maybe, but 1.) If I got to put a defines out there first then not likely we would hookup anyway 2.) I might not know exactly what I'm looking/in the mood for sometimes. 3.) Being flexible. In desires is a thing.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads