• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Puppy

Current Location
Fostoria, United States
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Ted and Evie are looking for a kid named puppy. You were down as fuck split ways in 2014

Current Location
Westernville, NY
Reactions
98% 0% 1%
Face tatts puppy who hangs around in Mendo village part of the year? If it's him I haven't seen him in a while, as I've been in the east. But I would look forward to running into him if you found him, I liked the guy.

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Not a mention of Summer! Happy solstice everyone! May yours be safe and one to remember in a good way. ~ peace
Just got moved to the physical therapy rehabilitation center at Saint Alphonsus. Workmen’s Comp. says they’re going to pay for 16 days three hours of rehab every day. Yay!
Coywolf wrote on SlapdashinHawtmess's profile.
Well, after that last comment, I guess I'm beat. Time to exit THIS conversation....
there's no such thing as leftover crack
Dead in the middle of the state dead in the middle of the country dead in the middle of the soul.