Punk Movie Section? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Punk Movie Section?

dprogram

Reaction score
Just remembered this one with Samuel L. Jackson as a homeless man living in a cave.

The Caveman's Valentine

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Emperor of the North

Emperor of the North should be required watching for all oogles.

cxr - you could have been a high class bum, kid.

Good call Neo, I didn't know you sknew shit about Hoboing :D 4sure CXR thats what I tell the wannabees watch and Don't attempt possumbelly and don't be ol' cigarette - Alwase wanted to throw someone off a train, I saw this movie when I was about 6 years old, watching the old tramps jump on and off the freights out my bedroom window in georgetown/southpark seattle.

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
...bump...

Sshheeiitt, I'm surprised at the amount of music documentaries Amazon has. I've learned a lot and really expanded my mind.

I watched a good one yesterday called Looking For Johnny about the Johnny Thunders.

Closer - the origins of joy division(not a documentary but it does do a good job at capturing Curtis's pain)

Fun fact about Sid and Nancy - Gary Oldman didn't care for punk music but took the job for the loot. He lost so much weight in preparation for being Sid that he had to be hospitalized. Johnny Rotten thought the movie was rubbish

I've always thought juggalos were fuckin stoopid and watching 10 minutes of a 2 hour documentary about insane clowns and their posse proved my theory to be correct.

..... and magnets, how do they work?

So without further adieu

Here is a documentary about one of Philly's finest punk bands(havent seen these cats since '12)

If they are even still around

Bucket Flush

• Love It
Reactions: beersalt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads