1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. If you're new to the world of underground travel, you should check out The Anarchist's Guide to Travel! This 243 page book is a how-2 manual of everything you need to know about exploring the world through hitchhiking, train hopping, bike touring, rubber tramping, sailing, and more! Included in this book are instructions on how to survive on the road (gear, food, money, etc) and answers all of the most common questions we get here on StP in one easy reference. Save yourself hours of searching the forums while still supporting the StP community! Click here for more information!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Photos Puke

Discussion in 'Missed Connections' started by Jugghed45, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Jugghed45

Jugghed45 Just signed up

Bricklayers , chef
    Address:
    South Portland, ME, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Back in 2015 in the summer I met a few train riders in Portland Maine at a gas station. I had a new found respect for what all of you do after becoming friends with a settled rider . So I offered to buy them all smokes. They got beers and I stood outside talking to them for about a half hour. Got huge hugs and parted ways. The one gal puke and I were going to try to stay in touch but couldn't find her on Facebook naturally lol .. I just found this site yesterday so if anyone in New Orleans or North Carolina or wherever knows puke tell her Jason Jarvis from Maine wanted to reconnect