Psylock here, Psylock there, Psylock everywhere!

Psylock1045

Reaction score
What's up yall, I'm a new member out of Maryland, getting ready to start my first traveling journey this Spring, via my bicycle. My name is Josh, but I prefer Psylock or Psy, as that is my video game/internet persona. My full story is in my profile, but essentially, I'm tired of living in this dull grey world of cities and people. ( like seriously tho....public roads in populated areas are just the ugliest color! ) and so I'm headed out when it warms up. Got a lot of places I want to go, lots of amazing sights to see, and at 27 years old, I've hardly seen anything in my life. Haven't even seen a mountain in person since I was like 4 years old. Not freakin acceptable. So I'm gonna live the nomadic life for a while and see what happens. My current plan is to eventually settle in Washington state, but whatever the world shows me on my journey may change that.

That said, hi. lol

Attachments

• ritalol.jpg
    ritalol.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 209

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well hello! Good idea to wait for better weather where you are hehe. We have a pretty good bicycle resource forum here - have a couple of long distance-ers as well. Check out Kate Westcoast as well as her blog. She is THE woman. If and when you head out or need other info on bicycle equipment - PM me as my roots are bicycle forums and have ties to several long distance traveling people - including az_cyclist who I brought in here - he is an unltra cyclist who does 240 miles in a weekend and also a guy on the RAAM team (race across america) - his 6 man team finally won this >3000 mile race in 2012 in a record 5 days 5 hrs time - but they still race with the murder train. Love talking with the hardcore guys cause you learn what you need to learn to traverse some extreme areas. Have fun and do contact for other stuff not provided here!

Reactions: Psylock1045

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads