Psychosis or spiritual awakening?

kkma5345

Reaction score
I had an eperience that felt like an event by itself. It felt like me dying, then I surrendered myself. Ever since my preferences have changed and im getting new ideas on how to live my life, I also think much less.
I shut down my business and gave away my stock and moved home to take care of my sick mum. Now, I want to walk, connect with people and sleep wherever i find myself tired. I do seriously question my sanity but realise its not important and the only thing that is important is this glorious experience of life. Only time will tell what it will be.
In the mean time im here to find people in the uk to connect and hopefully squate with, im currently in london so if there are any squate where you could do with a resourceful researcher pleae feel free to hit me up.
Thanks to all the new friends

Last edited:

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Doesn't sound crazy, at all.

Life is getting harder and less rewarding for most people.

The best reward we can have is freedom...freedom from worry, freedom from debt...

Good luck!

Reactions: kkma5345

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, if you're not questioning your sanity, you're not doing it right :)

• Haha
Reactions: kkma5345 and Odin
D

deleted user

what a lovely outlook you have!

the mind deserves rest. we hardly give ourselves the time to just be. there's nothing insane about desiring simplicity and peace of mind.

good luck with your squatting!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Now, I want to walk, connect with people and sleep wherever i find myself tired.

I can not think of a single reason that is not a most natural and Sane goal to have.
A natural nomadic and adventurous drive.

It's the restrictions the mob, through society, place on individuals... thats the real insanity.

Welcome to STP.
I wish you luck.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads