Plundered Asunder in South Chicago (I got jacked!) [Chicago>>????????>>Denver]

maxwellscott

Reaction score
:sos: Having just bought my first motorcycle in Chesterton, IN, I found myself happily windswept, desperately thirsty, and poised for launch at a gas station on the South Side of Chicago, whence I was headed just a few more miles north to my friend's place. Wisely, I decided to have some kind of picnic on the roadside grass and, before long, was expertly jacked. I lost everything I'd packed (laptop, concert tickets, ample herbage, etc.) except for my wallet, phone, and motorcycle. I was already kind of winging this trip, but now it's really on, and I would greatly appreciate any couch crash offers somewhere in Missouri or Kansas or anywhere roughly en route between Chicago and Denver. I suppose I'm also offering rides on my bike if anyone's westbound thereabouts and wants to sit on my pillion for a leg.

M

Mouse

oh damn... hopefully there's some help out there for ya. sounds kinda shitty. you'll make due. I'm not in the area but GOOD LUCK!

someone on here will probably heed your call. try posting in the rideboard/meet up section and the waystations section. might help your request get seen by the right people.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads