Planning trip from Utah to Venice Beach | Squat the Planet

Planning trip from Utah to Venice Beach

jypzi

Reaction score
Sometime around July 23, I'm planning a road trip from Utah to Venice Beach, CA.

I was fulltime caregiver for mom and had to settle down for a few years. While i longed to be on the road, I was needed here.

I'm free again and need to make this special trip. Any interested rubber tramps heading that way? I drive sober but its 420 when I arrive!

Be safe, fellow travelers!

Reactions: Crash

jypzi

Reaction score
Its a solo journey so far, hoping to find a fellow traveler so the trip is more fun. This used to be my old stomping grounds but this time I'm on a mission. I have to keep my trips down to about a week at a time but plan many adventures this summer/fall. We still have snow!
I'm not needed as a caregiver anymore since Mom went on to the next journey after this life. I gave up everything for a few years so I would have no regrets in the future...and the future is now. Snowed in most of the winter, cabin fever! Now its about time to hit the road again!🙂🌲🌳🌻🌞🌊

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads