Planning on Traveling

Aaron

Reaction score
Hey! I am about to turn 17 and I plan on traveling in a year or so time. I was wondering if anyone on here has any type of advice at all they would like to give? I have a friend who is going to go with me but I would still want to find more people to come because neither of us have experience with train hopping or anything like that. I'm in the Denver, Colorado area so if anyone is around there and would want to start traveling in that time message me or something!

Thanks for the advice anyone may give!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
before we get into the details of your question, you should upload an avatar and fill out your profile information. you'll get better responses that way.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No worries. I'd start looking around in the train hopping section, it's located under other forms of travel.

Nikki

Reaction score
cheers to wanting to get out of denver! we were there for a night and it was pouring down raining so it sucked balls! that and its just like every other big city in america.... SHITTY! stick to the small towns for the most part man. thats where people hook you up the most. ALSO dont gotta worry about crackhead ******* if you know what im saying.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads