Planning my long walk

Antelope Bob

Soul Seeker
Reaction score
I have started planning my long walk across america, my second actually. This one will be 2593 miles, from Spartanburg, SC to Sacramento, CA. My plan includes daily travel of between 10 and 15 miles per day, very leisurely travel so about a year long trip.

As I get my route planned a bit more i will post a link to it and maybe get to meet some of you along the way.

Update: here is my proposed route, not that I have ever stuck to a route 100% but here it is
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Spa...-121.4943996!2d38.5815719!2m3!1b1!2b1!3b1!3e2

I hope I did that right, not a computer whiz. I also started a go fund me that I was told by one of my friends could help a bit. Never needed it before and probably don't need it now but she was very persistent.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is awesome.:cool:

Please do share future info.
I look forward to see/hearing about your travels.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wow! That sounds fantastic - do keep us up on your plans! Congratulations on these plans - a year!

Antelope Bob

Soul Seeker
Reaction score
I would love to do this this is my plan when I can leave
When can you leave? i am planning on maybe leaving in a couple weeks, feel well rested and my feet are ready to go :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads