Places I've tried to sleep or slept. | Squat the Planet

Places I've tried to sleep or slept.

00kissmarrykick00

I gotta be STOKED to be FLEXIBLE!
Reaction score
When I'm traveling, I usually sleep in shelters or I found a place, but here are some other places that I've tried.

The side of an empty lot in Philadelphia. On top of a heating vent in Philadelphia. The Amtrak restaurant stalls in Philadelphia. The floor in the Amtrak station in Philadelphia. The swinging benches outside the Amtrak station in Philadelphia.
Kind of slept in the Denny's in Athens georgia. I slept in three different parks and some backwoods in minneapolis. Don't try to do that now, because they've been cracking down on camps since covid.

Never really been one for public benches and never try to graveyard but I might.

Reactions: Ynwdwndrr

Tony G

Reaction score
When I'm traveling, I usually sleep in shelters or I found a place, but here are some other places that I've tried.

The side of an empty lot in Philadelphia. On top of a heating vent in Philadelphia. The Amtrak restaurant stalls in Philadelphia. The floor in the Amtrak station in Philadelphia. The swinging benches outside the Amtrak station in Philadelphia.
Kind of slept in the Denny's in Athens georgia. I slept in three different parks and some backwoods in minneapolis. Don't try to do that now, because they've been cracking down on camps since covid.

Never really been one for public benches and never try to graveyard but I might.

id be careful with a graveyard some states have serious laws about that my state its a $500 fine for the first offense and up to a year in jail

00kissmarrykick00

I gotta be STOKED to be FLEXIBLE!
Reaction score
id be careful with a graveyard some states have serious laws about that my state its a $500 fine for the first offense and up to a year in jail

I would only do something like that if worse came to worse. Money comes and goes. It's disturbing the spirits I'm worried about.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads