place to crash in san fran?

AcornBulletz

Reaction score
heya! i'm brittne/squirrel, and i recently dropped outta school in massachusetts and i've been traveling/hitching up the california coast for a bit. tryin to use couchsurfing.org, but seems like everyone there wants a couple weeks notice, and it's been damn hard to just find legit people who'll let me crash with 'em. so i've been stayin with friends here and there and camping outside, but i'm wondering if anyone's got a yard or driveway or anything where i can pitch a tent or throw a sleeping bag? or just advice on where to find such a place? i don't know the area at all, and unfortunately, traveling as a young, single female-bodied persyn makes a lotta hobo jungle type places a little unsafe for me to sleep. any tips whatsoever would be appreciated! thanx <A3

stonedwonderer

Reaction score
when i was in frisco there was someone sticking home bums in golden gate I have a friend who should still be in frisco his name is brandon and should be in bueno vista park he's a good kid and would be more then willing to help you out last time i saw him he was dating a housey girl. if he's there tell him nick/ cardboard from portland sent you and i still plan on getting that girl to share a trash can meal with me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads