Photos pics from my first mini bike tour

row

Reaction score
the photos are 2 large to attach but here's a google photo link!
This was all of our first time touring, we only did 1 night and didn't go very far. We started in the mission in SF and biked to the farthest south end of Pacifica the town I grew up in. We took the 110 bus route from dc bart all the way down to linda mar beach. We slept at this spot in the woods behind a buncha rich people's houses that has a beautiful view of the beach... good illegal camp spot if your familiar with the area, there's a swing n a bench up there 2 I found it when I was in high school n would go smoke weed there. All in all a super fun trip took us most of the day to get there and ended up spending all the next day exploring this secret beach. Ended up taking transit almost all the way back. Next time I wanna go farther n not use any transit.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9e9b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9e9b.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 109

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Dang, that shoreline there looks friggin sweet! I've been thinking about getting a bike together, a short one or two day trip sounds like an amazing way to break into it. Can't wait to see more!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads