Pickers, mushroom season | Squat the Planet

Pickers, mushroom season

Dahloaf223

Reaction score
I did a couple seasons attempting to pick edible mushrooms on the west coast. It was more fun than profitable. It is addicting though, like a treasure hunt. I have been wanting to head out for it again, probably going to this year in the more northern areas of the west coast, might hit op the winter pick though at the end of the season further south, since that's where I got my intro to it. Hit me up with stories, I'll update when
I'm out there if anyone wants to meet up. Edit: FYI still probably a while til those rains come in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will Wood

Dahloaf223

Reaction score
Are you living on a boat? How do you get involved/connected with mushroom picking?

It's either something to do in your free time, or following the season as it progresses down from Alaska, BC, down to southern or. For the fall varieties.

Oh yeah I lived on that boat with two others. Fun while it lasted.

Are you living on a boat? How do you get involved/connected with mushroom picking?

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Always wanted to get more into the mushroom area - totally interesting, love the foraging too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads