Photoshop Love | Squat the Planet

Photoshop Love

tacopirate

Reaction score
Hey y'all.
I do computer work for a living and need some help. I'm primarily a coder and though I have a conceptual mind, graphic design is not my forte. I can code in pearl, c, java, whatever all day but when it comes to image manipulation, I'm an idiot. I currently work for a company that sells deer hunting tree stands (don't ask), and we have many pictures of stands that need to be manipulated we essentially need to turn this:
EQ with SC facing tree 005.jpg

Into something like this:
equalizer_stand  064 BigShot Cropped.jpg

So, the only thing that needs to be changed is the color of the cushion. From camo to black vinyl. Anyone good at this sort of thing? I'd pay. We have some more complicated photos to deal with as well. Any help appreciated!

K

Kim Chee

That looks like it could be easy (although I could be wrong).

What format would the files be in? Please don't take this as I can do the work:)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
are those the exact photos that need to be edited? or just examples?

i could probably tint the color of the camo down to near-black, but it would be hard to make it look exactly like the black seat, since both seats are in slightly different positions.

tacopirate

Reaction score
That is one of the photos. I get the tinting thing but it needs to look like shiny vinyl...

They're in gif or jpg at the moment. I like png myself.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
since one is tilted to the left and the other to the right, it's beyond my abilities without it looking totally weird.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
It's not perfect but I gave it a shot:

LcHJGCW.jpg

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Looks good except for the splotch in the field of white;)
Totally missed that little bit. My screen is pretty dusty. :p @tacopirate let me know if that's good enough because I'd be down to do more if you're paying.
DinmQAf.jpg

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Hey man, if your still stuck drop me a line. I know at least one pro who could def do it...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads