Pet gear suggestions (show me what you've got!!)

Roxannefartz

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Just seeing what everyone else has had success using. For me I've been using ruffear palisades dog packs for mine. If you can get any ruff wear gear for your dogs I highly suggest it. Anything you get from them basically has a lifetime warranty and they will send you brand new stuff.

I have had my bags for over three years. When I went to my closet to grab them I guess the waterproof lining on the inside had worn away. Figured I'd try and get new ones cause I've heard such good things about the warranty on them. Sure as shit I'm about to get brand new ones in the mail.

What do you guys have?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It usually depends on what color boxcar we're riding, but we tend to stick to Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent or Chloe Marcie.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My BOI Krush has a Kurgo saddlebags set from Petco.

It's decent, but I don't like the fact that I've already had to repair it, and it rubs him on the front of his shoulders, sometimes to the point where his skin gets raw.

There's a website that I found today called "for the love of Dogs", and I'm gonna order his next harness from them.

They also offer different varieties of "service dog" patches for their harnesses, for about 8 bucks for a set of 2.

D

Deleted member 2626

Had mountainsmith for freaking years. Very cruddy now, not a lot of room and I had to repair a couple times and add extra strapping to gain around my dog when he's furred up for winter. Just dropped 80 on a ruff wear set from labor funds and it's a bit big on him but it'll work and they seem sturdy and good to know on the warranty thing. I usually have him carry a collapsible bowl too from Walmart. Snatched one awhile ago and was given one

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
I'm going to move this over to furry nomads. I know it's about gear but it's specifically dog related so hopefully it'll get spotted in that section.

I have to say i am also in awe of your dogs that carry their own gear. There is literally no chance my dog would put up with it. She has a shit fit just wearing a harness to clip her lead to. I am very jealous! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Roxannefartz

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads