Pepin

Pepin

Reaction score
I live in a small as town in South Carolina where nothing happens ever, and no one ever leaves. I'm heading out in less than a month for the first time ever to catch a train to Florida. Gonna visit old friends and explore.

I have never traveled by hitchhiking or freight hopping, but I have traveled quite a bit by plane.

I've lived homeless before, and eaten from trashcans so I am comfortable with living rough. I'm pretty fucking stoked to catch out for the first time.

If anyone has any questions, please ask away. :)

Pepin

Reaction score
No worries, I have multiple places to stay. All friends. :) this is more of a test run to make sure I really can make it on my own outside of my shit town.

D

deleted user

No worries, I have multiple places to stay. All friends. :) this is more of a test run to make sure I really can make it on my own outside of my shit town.
lots of learning will take place. ive done three cross country hitch hiking trips and im still learning.

D

Deleted member 7149

Im still learning too! I grew up in the woods of Maine and made my way down south. I live in South Carolina now and still love the road. Every chance I get, Im traveling. I love to survive! My best friend is a back pack.

Pepin

Reaction score
Seriously man? I grew up in the mountains of Maine and live in SC now. Crazy coincidence, haha. I've spent a huge part of my life camping in the mountains and surviving with nothing but a knife, a magnesium striker, a sleeping bag and fishing poles.

D

Deleted member 7149

Seriously man? I grew up in the mountains of Maine and live in SC now. Crazy coincidence, haha. I've spent a huge part of my life camping in the mountains and surviving with nothing but a knife, a magnesium striker, a sleeping bag and fishing poles.
Nice Man!! We'll have to meet up some where. Keep in touch.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads