Patrick from Houston (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Aww thanks and I hope beandip got to a proper place too. I have been looking for my homebum people out on the street on my afternoon walks for lunch. Met a few of them. Kid who is surfing with me at the moment met a viral one - James. hehe - nothing like sitting next to James and seeing the kid laughing in the seat acrooss from me. James is totally drunk btw. But I'm missing Curtis - the old guy who lives on the bridge. :( I have my street club :) and they are cool.

idnettoaxci

oh shit. this is me. alive and well. i wasnt stabbed, just blindsided with a pipe because i wouldnt buy a junkie a rig. idk how the death rumors started, but i was unconscious in the hospital for a week. beandip was a terrier also.

Phinigma

Lurker
Current Location
Leesville, LA
oh shit. this is me. alive and well. i wasnt stabbed, just blindsided with a pipe because i wouldnt buy a junkie a rig. idk how the death rumors started, but i was unconscious in the hospital for a week. beandip was a terrier also.
Old thread but cool ending!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

NEW BIBS FUCK YEAH!!
Actually sunny and warm! Tank of gas so I'm motorvating ! I'm on the last Vespa ride to nowhere ville and I'm not telling mum and dad when I'm coming home! You see im a loner, a rebel, call me wheels and I'll call you doll baby!
Remember people: nobody can hate you as much as yourself. Which in turn means you can conquer the world.
Made it to Pensacola anyone about?
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Is this new profile pic a prelude to potential political aspirations? I can see the signs now: Vote American; Vote Red, White, and STU!
The pnw is almost as bad as i remembered, maybe a little better this time, but still bad.
Nice try, Sheriff, but your gonna have to get up earlier in the morning if you want to catch this idiot(with two arms). Got myself perma banned from the home bum shelter. Called them out for giving donations intended for folks in need to their employees.
Hospital visits always help fix one problem and start more. Fuck yo.
Rhubarb Dwyer wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
Bazinga!!!
If a bear shits in the woods and there is no one there to smell it...is the Pope still Catholic?

Staff online