Video Past Three Years of Travel

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
This video covers the past three years of my travels between seasonal work as I continued to push west. I landed in a few particular places for an extended period of time to work or just because I enjoyed the area. I have clips from bicycle touring from DE to CO, living in Breckenridge while working as a ski technician, living in New York as a parachute packer at a skydiving drop zone, traveling through Asia, working in North Dakota, working in the Grand Canyon food and beverage department, getting married in Arcosanti, AZ, and hitchhiking through California up to Washington with some buses, and train hopping. I will not be traveling solo as much from here on out, unless work requires it, but after summer we plan on van dwelling if all goes well, stepping into a new chapter of my travels. This video has given me motivation to continue writing. Enjoy.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hell yeah dude - awesome!!! Do you have an inkling as to your next destination? And thank you for posting your very cool info here too!

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
Hell yeah dude - awesome!!! Do you have an inkling as to your next destination? And thank you for posting your very cool info here too!

I leave for WNY in a few days to work for the summer and she is coming out once her teaching job finishes early June. After that we are trying to find work in South Korea. She wants to teach English and I'd like to work at a Drop Zone packing parachutes if at all possible. We will see...I'm not really sure, but if we stay in the USA after summer we are upgrading to a van and will probably roam around the country for a bit. Maybe find work or volunteer as a campground host in one of the National parks. It's normally pretty easy to land a gig for a few months and then continue on from there.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I leave for WNY in a few days to work for the summer and she is coming out once her teaching job finishes early June. After that we are trying to find work in South Korea. She wants to teach English and I'd like to work at a Drop Zone packing parachutes if at all possible. We will see...I'm not really sure, but if we stay in the USA after summer we are upgrading to a van and will probably roam around the country for a bit. Maybe find work or volunteer as a campground host in one of the National parks. It's normally pretty easy to land a gig for a few months and then continue on from there.

So cool, thank you for keeping us in your travels! :)

Reactions: briancray

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads