Partener / Boyfriend?

Sauv89

Reaction score
Hey so I'm looking for a guy to date, a traveler or squatter, someone who like me isn't high maintenance or into tje scene . I know it's weird but I want to find a guy to date on here.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
you may find them on here. plenty of romanitc relationships have been formed on this website. goo dluck to yah.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
You may want to add a little more info. I know men are simple and all but...

laughingisharder

Reaction score
What time is it everyone!!! Danny girl you need a boy eh well I need a beer that's the first step up the ladder. Anywqys yeah sure here is my throwaway phone number I use for kidnapping girls from this site muwhahahaha naaaaah 760-717-0342

STP speed dating
Gaga

bryanpaul

Reaction score
ooh ooh...pick me...i have a penis and need someone with a vah-jay-jay to buy me beer and cuddle and listen to me ramble about my life's failures

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What time is it everyone!!! Danny girl you need a boy eh well I need a beer that's the first step up the ladder. Anywqys yeah sure here is my throwaway phone number I use for kidnapping girls from this site muwhahahaha naaaaah 760-717-0342

STP speed dating
Gaga
ooh ooh...pick me...i have a penis and need someone with a vah-jay-jay to buy me beer and cuddle and listen to me ramble about my life's failures
did y'all fail to notice the fact that sauv's profile doesn't indicate the having of said "vah-jay-jay"?
Not trying to be a homophobe or anything, but looking for a vagina, or kidnapping girls might be out of the question, you 2..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads