Paris

Wyatt from Canada

Reaction score
Hey. Me and a friend just flew in to paris out of montreal, we've only been here 3 days and have been sticking to touristy areas. Does anyone have tips on cool spots to check out ? Mainly where are all the punx ? And any tips on decent busking spots would be huge, so far everywhere we've tried has been garbage.

ayron

Reaction score
Hey. Me and a friend just flew in to paris out of montreal, we've only been here 3 days and have been sticking to touristy areas. Does anyone have tips on cool spots to check out ? Mainly where are all the punx ? And any tips on decent busking spots would be huge, so far everywhere we've tried has been garbage.

Paris smells like piss

• Stupid
Reactions: roughdraft

Laski North

Reaction score
There’s some shows coming up . Check the pages on Facebook of these venues and you will see some events posted :::

L’ess ’pace
Le cirque electrique
Cnt syndicat
La comedia
cicp (on Sunday’s have punk nights)

Some fliers may be around as well at the venues

D

Deleted member 24782

Hit up the catacombs if you get a chance! Not the legal tour lol

Thats what I was about to say! Was in Paris 10 years ago and got given an interesting tour of these illegal under ground catacombs. We entered through a manhole cover in the middle of a crowded urban area!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads