Outlaw Driving

vagabond719r

Reaction score
License? Me? I think you have me confused. I don't have one. I am an outlaw driver, and wouldn't want any other. My vehicle is my home, fortunately it was given to me by some friends of old. As a hitchhiker and hobo, I once dreamed of one day when I could circumnavigate through the western lands in my own vehicle. These days I have nowhere to go but the inside of this van. Happily and fortunately, I have two dogs that live with me. Come soon, I will be loading up the beast and jumping from national park to national park like a stone skipping across the water on my way back out west. Slowly, and avoiding all cities along the way, I will take my home on wheels elsewhere. Since I quit traveling regularly, I have noticed that I'm just not happy, society sucks and I have nothing in common with them. Traveling by any means is the key. When I was in my late teens and early twenties, I hitchhiked, now I find myself a rubber tramp but that's cool with me. When I was stranded in the desert, I called out to rubber tramp like a scared Christian calling to god.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads