Osprey Quasar

txchad

Reaction score
I got this pack recently and cannot say enough good things about it. It is very sturdily built and has all YKK zippers etc. There is a pocket for everything.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool I have an osprey as well, got a pic?

Kal

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new backpack. How much does an osprey cost. Thinking about buying an alice pack from an army surplus store as soon as I get some money.

Mongo

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new backpack. How much does an osprey cost. Thinking about buying an alice pack from an army surplus store as soon as I get some money.

Osprey packs can be anywhere from 100-300 but are amazing for your back. They also have lifetime warranties on them that transfer from person to person so if there is a hole or broken zipper you can send it in and repair it, I sent one in and had to call them they lost it and sent me a brand new pack. I would try to find one used that fits to your back because they do have different back sizes just like clothing. I bought mine in S.F. for 40 dollars. Hit up craigslist in large cities and ebay.

Reactions: kaichulita and Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads