One Queer Banjolele Busker

Tremor

Banjolele Strummer
Reaction score
Hey peeps.
My nickname is Trem (she/her) and I'm a queer wanderer. I write short stories, I draw, I tattoo (very badly), I play and sing with a banjolele. I usually work as a stagehand or weird odd jobs but got an injury and can't do much these days besides play. Joined up to go through the forum for survival skills, busking tips, and all the other things I'll be needing to know to get by with a broken wing, so to speak. I'm looking for cities in the Northeast to settle in that aren't NYC or Boston.

I know the forum is gonna shut down at the end of the year, but I'm happy to get to enjoy it for a tiny bit while it's up.

xXxzero

Reaction score
Hi. Are you active on Discord or elsewhere? Would like to talk further if you're interested. I just joined today, and JUST read the post about it shutting down lol, but I am also queer and have my sights on traveling in the future.

• Thank you
Reactions: Tremor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads