On the road again

klaiash

Reaction score
Edited cause I'm trying a different tactic. I'm going to be straight forward and short with ya'll. Seems to work best for most people these days.

Heading out of Los Angeles/Ventura/SoCal in the next month of so (aiming for the 1st of April).. I posted before about travel plans but things got all fuckery, so I'm trying again.

Selling my car or putting it on non-op and either trekking it by foot, bicycle or motorcycle. I have yet to decide, but my interests include seeing trails such as the PCT and hitting up Arizona, cause it's my favorite western state.

Not into drug addicts or alcoholics. I smoke mj, but try to keep it to a minimal. Quit cigs last year and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

I've been 'on the road' since I was 17 (24 now). Mostly adapted to rubber tramping or woods camping, but really want to try out hitching, trains, etc.

Oh and save your liberal bullshit for the state of California ;)
I would have voted Trump if I was a system-sucker and felt the need to choose a lesser evil.

Holla or don't. Either way, hello! ::alien::

Last edited:

todd

Reaction score
i don't see anything but im not very computer savy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads