OMFG My Head Hurts, but Whats Up Guys?.

Alley Dredd

Reaction score
I'm Dredd, I live in SoCal(not the good part, the shitty desert part) but that suits going to change.

I've never roamed before, even though I have friends that have, and shit like that. So I'm just hoping to learn all I can, contribute what I can, and see what happens from there.

Reactions: wizehop

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i've always liked the deserts of socal... but the cities kinda suck. where are you looking to go?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool avatar :) welcome to STP.

Reactions: Alley Dredd

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hahah... your head hurts?

I'm the one nursing a life long hangover... (a bit of the hair of the dog that bit me in me morning tea will fix me, arrrgh.)

Welcome to STP.
Home to a cornucopia of travelers, ne'er-do-wells, misfits, sad clowns, feral men and women, catz. revolutionaries, strange wonderful people, and the voices in me noggin.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL @Odin "Home to a cornucopia of travelers, ne'er-do-wells, misfits, sad clowns, feral men and women, catz. revolutionaries, strange wonderful people, and the voices in me noggin."

I rather like this STP explanation - but more so the "CORNUCOPIA OF TRAVELERS". :) @Matt Derrick. :)

Reactions: Alley Dredd

Alley Dredd

Reaction score
Hey Matt, y ou know that your fuckin nuts for saying that right? lmfao, jk. The deserts cool for a lil bit, but when you there it can be a fuckin nightmare lol.

Where really doesn't matter all that much to me.
So It's just mostly about the type of places that I care about.

Alley Dredd

Reaction score
I drank a lot in the past two nights, but other than that, I was sober for a good while. End of year holidays always kind of burn it out for me lol.

Oh no, it wasn't voluntary lol I'm just broke. I'm a "drug of choice?" whadda got? Type of chick. So yeah, if I had booze, then that shit would of been gone with the quickness lmao.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads